Laurinex.Cleaning understands the individual cleaning requirements for your veterinary clinic and our cleaning technicians can deliver a customised cleaning service where the scope & required tasks are carefully tailored to each & every individual site.
We have created COVID-19 safe working practices which are communicated to our cleaning technicians, these practices are reviewed frequently in line with our OH&S Management criteria. We have work best practices towards hygiene and sanitation methodologies to eliminate bacteria and viruses (the risk of cross-contamination) performing proper cleaning procedures and colour coded cleaning equipment.
Our operations department ensures veterinary based cleaning agencies are utilised during the commercial cleaning process ensuring animals are safe. Colour coded cleaning system that easily identifies where equipment and materials used that is aligned to health department including hospital required standards.
We ensure through ongoing mobile auditing and task-based management controls that our mutually high expectations are consistently meeting agreed key performance indicators for your veterinary clinic.
Veterinary Clinic Cleaning Solutions
- Regular Commercial Cleaning
- Emergency 24-hour emergency cleaning
- Periodical Hygiene Cleaning;
- Carpet Steam Cleaning
- Urinal & toilet hygiene treatments
- Hard floor rejuvenation & polishing
- High Pressure Washing & Cleaning
- Tile & Grout Hygiene Cleaning
- Window & Glass Cleaning
- Procurement Services;
- Commercial Laundry Products
- Washroom Consumables
- Preventative Infection Control
- General and Grounds Maintenance
- COVID-19 SuperClean Decontamination Services (call to a consultant to discuss your requirements)